First Community Cooperative (FICCO) is a multi-purpose cooperative duly registered under the Republic Act No. 6938 at the Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) with 119,571 members, resources of P 3.006 billion, and share capital of P 1.18 billion as of the end of Mar 2009. Its area of coverage is the southern islands of Philippines or Mindanao. It now has twenty two (22) branches, namely: the Carmen, Lapasan, Puerto, Opol, Villanueva, Alubijid, Balingasag, Cogon, Naawan, Malaybalay, Balingoan, Valencia, Iligan, Gingoog, Camiguin, Don Carlos, Butuan, Tiano, Davao, Bayugan, Maranding, and Surigao City.
As a Multi-purpose coop, FICCO's services covers savings, lending, housing, mutual aid.
FICCO's main source of revenue is its lending activity. It now offers its members thirty one types of loans, which includes providential, educational, commercial, agricultural and housing loans, specific loan services is presented on the services page.
- To uplift the standards of living of cooperative members, helping build the middle classes of Mindanao in the process.
- To play a vital role in alleviating and improving the member's economic stability;
- To provide cheap credit access to cooperative members for them to have access to basic needs and for productive purposes at competitive rates.
- To provide access to basic services like insurance, hospitalization, housing, memorial services and other similar basic services.
- To reach out and improve the ways of life of the marginalized majority through the spirit of cooperativism.
- To alleviate the economic condition of the members from the ruling poverty in order for them to live in the community where they belong with dignity and pride.